Friday, December 2, 2011

prospects

On a night like this I wandered
In few short miles,with you.
Now the barriers widen,
More walls of dead men grow,
Paths become shallow still,
My thoughts lucid flow.
You're still unamazed by my will-
My power creeps deeper into my blood,
Oozes revenge in darkest red,
My image in green slime.
Your shield has no stain of blood
And your golden sword has no battle fought.
The sand beneath your feet has not moved an inch-
Yet you never rust!




Where do I hide my laughter?

As you never came looking
For it,
I gave it to my friend to keep.
Till the time is ripe
And you find it right
To speak the truth
With utter pride
I shall hide my laughter
With my friend

Spreading orange like common morns
My laughter swells to bond
As you never came looking
For it,
I gave it to my friend to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment